D150 - Dental Materials I Lecture (Fall 2018) - DMD FreshmanThis course covers the theory of bonding of materials to enamel and dentin and mechanisms used to increase the mechanical and chemical bonding of restorative materials
D251 - Dental Materials I/II (Summer 2018) - Advanced Standing Program
This course considers the basic science foundation for understanding the behavior, clinical indications and evaluation of dental materials, specific properties for the assigned materials, and practical applications.
D360 - Restorative Materials III Lecture (Fall 2018) - DMD Junior
This course is designed to introduce fundamental concepts required for restorative procedures utilizing metal, metal- ceramic and all-ceramic crowns, porcelain laminate veneers, fixed partial dentures, onlays and restoration of endodontically treated teeth.
ORBG 8031 - Introduction to Biomaterials (Spring 2019) - Post-Baccalaureate
This course covers the theory of bonding of materials to enamel and dentin and mechanisms used to increase the mechanical and chemical bonding of restorative materials
A brief list of classes taught in other schools include:
- Bioinspired Science and Technology @ Johns Hopkins University
- Inventions of Engineering @ Johns Hopkins University
- Solid Mechanics @ University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Mechanics of Locomotion (invited) @ Johns Hopkins University
- Mechanics-Based Design (invited) @ Johns Hopkins University
- Materials and Manufacturing Processes (invited) @ University of Alabama Huntsville
- Fluid Mechanics Laboratory @ EAFIT University
- Mechanisms and Simulations @ EAFIT University